Welcome to a Blog by Bryce!
My First Blog Post On Here! - a Blog by Bryce
I wanted to get a simple little blog to use and I think this one is a popular one that people prefer and it seems really user friendly so I am going to give it a go!
I’m doing lots of other work right now, building the front end of a couple different websites right now and I am building an entirely new photography portfolio because frankly, I have become quite bored or unimpressed with wordpress’ free tier. I mean wordpress is amazing if you use a premium plan atleast so you can get way more customization, themes, features, plugins, etc…
Anywho, just figured Ide make my first blog post on here and from this point on I am aiming for minimum, 1 blog post per week. I am obviously going to be trying to post more than that but at minimum I think 1 per week is healthy. I will make it quality of course.
Anywho, have a great rest of your day! Cheers!
-bryce


Comments
Post a Comment